The Essential factor for getting a mortgage, is that the buyer needs to make an up-front payment of 20% to 40% of the aggregated cost of the property. Depending on the conditions credit rates can vary from 2% to 4% for users and 6% for investors.
- Utility bill.
- Proof of Income
- Bank reference.
- Payslips of last 3 months.
- Proof of any other income.(if applicable)
- Copy of VAT statements submitted since the last balance sheet date;
- Proof of any other stable income(if applicable);
- Tax declaration (for loans above €50.000);
- Social insurance (for loans above €100.000);
- Confirmation of income by accountant (for loans above €100.000).
For Legal entities:
- Copy of VAT statement submitted since the last balance sheet date;
- Original of income tax clearance for the last two years available;
- Audited financial accounts of last 3 financial years (for loans above €50.000);
- Management / financial accounts of relevant quarter (for loans above €50.000);
- Business plan with budgeted cash flows for the next 2 years (for loans above €100.000).
- Title Deed.
- Purchase Agreement Contract.
- Evidence of advance payment.
- Insurances (if already exist).
- Copy of existing Mortgage.
- Proof of good track record (statement of the existing loan for the last 3 years